Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn

I've been plagued with a major sweet tooth. 

The other day I had finished dinner and was desperately searching for something to tame this sweet beast in my belly.  Cake?  No.  Cookies?  No.  Ice cream?  No.  What to do?

Luckily, my boyfriend's mom had given me a box of microwave popcorn (because its a healthy snack ;) 
I see that I have some chocolate chips and white chocolate in my cabinet.  Voila!  Problem solved!

Chocolate Drizzle Popcorn

Ingredients
1 pack of microwave popcorn (butter is ok, to get a sweet salty kick)
1 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips

Directions
1) Microwave popcorn according to instructions.  Be sure not to burn any.  Once popped, spread on a baking sheet layered with parchment paper.  Let cool.
2) Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler, whichever is easier or more comfortable for you.  Once melted, drizzle over popcorn evenly.
3)  Let cool and eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment